BIM Technician – 13565
We are currently recruiting a BIM Technician to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor in Cork. The successful candidate would be reporting into the Group BIM Manager. Our client has projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK and work across many sectors including Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
If you are a BIM Technician who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Work alongside the lead M&E Coordinator, assisting with coordinating sub-contractors.
- Attend regular coordination meetings and internal breakout workshops to ensure all work is on track.
- Management of the master MEP model.
- Produce weekly updates of Navisworks model and issue clash detection reports to sub-contractors to resolve clashes.
- Produce fully annotated and coordinated 2D Builderworks Drawings and Services Drawings.
- A relevant third level degree or M&E trade qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar M&E services coordination role.
- Proficient in Revit MEP, Navisworks and MS Office.
- Clash detection experience is essential.
- Sound understanding of HVAC, Piping or Electrical containment is desirable.
- Experience liaising with and coordinating external service providers.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and problem solving skills.
- Salary circa €50,000 – €60,000K – DOE.
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
- Full Benefits package on application.
If you are a BIM Technician who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.