Our client is seeking to recruit a BIM Technician to join one of Irelands fastest growing Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) construction companies, for a role in the Galway office. This role will suit a BIM Technician with 3+ years’ experience. The role will involve working on varied design projects. These range from residential to student accommodation, health and education projects. This client offers the successful BIM Technician excellent work life balance.
- Ideally a certificate in in Civil or Structural Engineering (Not essential)
- 3+ years’ experience in steel and concrete building structures.
- The successful BIM Technician must have 3 years BIM modelling of medium to large projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Knowledge and experience working towards BIM Level 2.
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD experience showcased in your portfolio.
- Be a highly motivated individual with initiative, self-confidence, excellent communications skills and flexibility.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €50-60K
- Benefits package
If you are a BIM Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.