BIM Technician required for a Specialist Contractor. Our client is currently working on a wide range of projects across Ireland and the UK. This would be an ideal role for an BIM Technician looking to advance their career within the Construction industry. Experience working for a contractor is essential for this role.
- A recognised qualification in BIM (Ideally in BIM level 2)
- 3 years’ experience in the construction industry.
- Software – proficient in BIM authoring software. Revit, AutoCAD and Tekla
- Required to manage federated models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
- Extensive experience in the coordination of Mechanical systems within heavily serviced buildings is essential.
- Experience in modelling of HVAC, water systems, LTHW, soils and waste, gas supply etc.
- Familiarity and competence with Dynamo BIM would be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary circa €50k-€60K
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Career Development
If you are a BIM Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.