Revit / BIM Technician – 2-4+ years:
(Must have Irish work experience)
- Revit / BIM Technician required to join an Irish Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in North Dublin.
- As Revit / BIM Technician you will work on a range of public and private building projects.
- Excellent work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- Clear career advancement.
- Multiple Datacentres
- €30m Aviation project
- €10-20m School projects
- Multiple residential & commercial projects
- Sports related projects with GAA, IRFU, Sports Ireland etc
- Numerous transport projects including working with for the TII
- Third level Engineering qualification will offer an advantage but not essential.
- 2-4+ years’ experience working as a Revit / BIM Technician on both Civil & Structural engineering projects in Ireland.
- The successful Revit / BIM Technician should have Revit modelling of medium to large projects.
- Must be proficient in Revit BIM Level 2 and have used Revit in a work environment for at least two years in Ireland.
- Salary circa €37k-€45k+ doe
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Revit / BIM Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.