A medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre are transitioning from AutoCAD to Revit and are seeking to appoint an experienced BIM Manager with an architectural background to the team.
The successful BIM Manager will be responsible for developing BIM standards within the office and assist in staff training in the use of Revit as they transition from AutoCAD. In addition to interpreting and developing designs to 3 dimensional, internal and external presentations for new and existing projects through Revit.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified BIM professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within architecture.
- Qualified BIM professional with strong Revit understanding
- A minimum of 5 years’ architectural experience
- Strong technical skills
- Good experience and knowledge of the current building regulations is essential
- Possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proven success leading a team transitioning to Revit
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
- €60k-€70k depending on experience
If you are an BIM Manager or Architectural Technologist with strong BIM skills and have 5 years recent industry experience seeking a career move, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion about this opportunity and other opportunities currently available.