A BIM Lead is required for a leading Tier 1 Main Building Contractor, to lead and develop the BIM department, based in Dublin. The company have a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Commercial, Pharma and Datacentre sectors.
You will report to the Senior Management team and will be responsible for developing and implementing the BIM standards as well as growing the BIM department.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Implementing BIM Company Standards and Protocols.
- Developing BIM hardware & infrastructure .
- Working across multiple projects as a BIM Manager / BIM Lead.
- Daily management of BIM workflows, coordinating and driving the timely delivery of project information.
- Review and produce BIM strategies and BIM execution plans.
- Regular model reviews and audits.
- Tender support.
- Support & train teams on BIM protocols and standards.
- Be Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Architecture
- Experience in design review process and model management.
- The BIM Manager will have previously worked in a similar capacity with a Main Contractor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines efficiently.
- Salary circa €70k-€75K
- Benefits package
- A permanent role
If you are a BIM Lead considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.