A progressive international award-winning architectural practice, who are synonymous with excellent design, collaboration and sustainability are seeking to appoint an architectural qualified BIM Coordinator to the team.
The successful BIM Coordinator will work closely with the design team and provide BIM coordination for all projects within the Dublin studio and liaise with counterparts across international offices.
Based in the Dublin city centre studio, the successful BIM Coordinator will maintain the projects in accordance with ISO standards, including the formulation and development of project specific BIM documents and manage Revit project information models. Other responsibilities will include leading BIM meetings with the design team, running workshops, assisting in the production of bespoke project Revit families, and providing mentoring of industry best practice to the project teams.
**This is a unique opportunity for a motivated, and ambitious BIM Coordinator to join a prestigious practice offering an exciting project portfolio and be rewarded with an unrivalled benefits package.**
Skills & Experience required:
- Qualified in Architectural Technology, Architecture or similar
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a BIM Coordinator or a BIM coordinating role
- Good knowledge of Irish / UK industry regulations and codes
- Full proficiency in Revit and Naviswork preferred
- Experience of generating information through all stages of projects
- Advanced knowledge of detailed technical design and construction methods
- Thorough understanding on BIM standards and ISO 19650
- Proven success working on projects across various typologies and scales
- Excellent communication, organisation, and problem solving skills
- A passion for excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking
- Team player
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €Neg. depending on experience
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Life Assurance
- Maternity cover
- Income protection
- Duvet day
If you are an experienced BIM Coordinator with a background in architecture, interested is joining an award winning with previous success delivering projects in the Irish market, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.