BIM Coordinator urgently required to join a large Civils Contractor to work on a large scale pharma project in West Dublin. The company have a large pipeline of work and will be based in there current location for the next 3 years. You will be moved to the next project upon completion. This would be an ideal role for an BIM Coordinator looking to advance their career within the Construction industry.
Please call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- A recognised qualification in BIM (Ideally in BIM level 2)
- 3 years’ experience in modelling Mechanical and Electrical systems within a Consulting Engineering office or Building Contractor.
- Software – proficient in BIM authoring software. Revit, Navisworks, CAD 3D.
- Extensive experience in the coordination of Mechanical systems within heavily serviced buildings is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €50k-€60K
- Travel allowance
- Continuous Professional Development
If you are a BIM Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.