BIM Coordinator urgently required for a Top Tier Building Contractor. Our client is currently working on some of the most prestigious projects for blue chip clients in Ireland (student accommodation, hotels, healthcare, commercial and industrial).
The successful BIM Coordinator will work on a €200M prestigious mixed-use development for a world leading blue chip client. This would be an ideal role for an BIM Coordinator looking to advance their career within the Construction industry.
Please call Kieth Conlon for a confidential discussion – 086 189 3835
- A recognised qualification in BIM (Ideally in BIM level 2)
- 3 years’ experience in modelling Mechanical and Electrical systems within a Consulting Engineering office or Building Contractor.
- Software – proficient in BIM authoring software. Revit, Navisworks, CAD 3D.
- Extensive experience in the coordination of Mechanical systems within heavily serviced buildings is essential.
- Familiarity and competence with Dynamo BIM would be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €55k-€65K
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Continuous Professional Development
If you are a BIM Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Kieth Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.