Architectural Technologist (Interiors)
An experienced Revit Technologist OR an Architectural Technologist with strong Revit skills is required by an architectural practice in Dublin with an award-winning interiors department.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have a passion for interior design and have a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience and proven success delivering projects through all phases of development across a range of commercial, educational, healthcare or workplace design projects.
Joining a busy team and creative team, the successful Architectural Technologist will take responsibility for producing tender drawings, technical detailing for commercial fit-out and workplace design, student accommodation and nursing homes projects taking them to site and handover. Previous success with interior projects is highly desired and other duties will include design, detailing, production drawings to ensure client satisfaction.
- Qualification in Architectural Technology, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- Ideally circa 3 years industry experience within an architectural practice or design office in Ireland or the UK
- Previous experience delivering commercial, retail, educational or workplace design projects
- High level of IT proficiency including strong Revit skills is essential
- Strong technical understanding along with full familiarity with current industry regulations
- Competency producing technical detailing, production drawings and tender packages
- Team player
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong design skills and creativity
- €35k-€45k depending on experience
- Discounted Healthcare
- Annual salary review
- Early finish on Friday
If you are an Interior Architectural Technologist, Interior Technician or Interior Designer with strong Revit skills and architectural experience in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details. All conversations are strictly confidential.