A qualified Architectural Technologist with circa 5 years’ industry experience is immediately required by one of Ireland’s top architectural design offices. Based in Dublin city centre, but temporarily working remotely, they have a wide-ranging project portfolio which includes many notable buildings across commercial, educational, healthcare, aviation, retail, hospitality, and leisure developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist should possess strong technical understanding with recent experience in the Irish market and be fully familiar with current industry regulations along with proficiency in Revit. They will initially be involved in a healthcare project and then will have the opportunity to be part of a team working on various other projects.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working within in a busy practice and be competent producing specifications, tender packages, detailing and construction drawings.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ architectural experience
- Healthcare experience desired but not essential, other experience across commercial or retail projects
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working as part of a team within a busy practice
- Self-starter and ambitious
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€55k depending on experience
- Paid professional memberships
- Annual salary review
- Active social club
- Close to all modes of public transport
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent industry experience in Ireland who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.