A busy practice in Dublin city centre has a new opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technologist (5-10 years) to join a small team and work on a variety of projects across commercial, residential, retail, conservation, and educational development. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to take the lead and deliver projects in a client facing role.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have proven success taking projects to site, conducting site meetings, liaising with all stakeholders, be fully familiar with current industry regulations and be proficient in AutoCAD or Revit. This position would suit a confident, ambitious Architectural Technologist who is looking to progress their career and keen to join a long-established practice with a great reputation in the market.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will:
- Hold a Degree level qualification in Architectural Technology
- Have 5 years+ industry experience in Ireland or the UK
- Possess strong technical understanding and experience working with current industry legislation
- Proven experience delivering projects on site, conducting site meetings, liaising with all parties etc
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit
- Previous experience working on small and medium scale projects across commercial, conservation, residential, or mixed-use developments
- Confident, ambitious with good leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work visa
- €50k-€65k doe
- 21 days holiday
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with architectural experience in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.