A design led architectural practice with numerous commendations and awards, are seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their growing team in Dublin city. The successful Architectural Technologist will join a well-respected practice with a varied range of projects across commercial, leisure, residential, hospitality, retail and workplace design.
The Architectural Technologist will join the team and work on a variety of projects that are moving from design into detailed design, tender and construction stages. In addition to working on exciting projects, personal and professional development is encouraged and rewarded.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ post-graduate experience, good proficiency of Revit, possess a good technical knowledge along with full understanding of current industry regulations.
*All interviews will be conducted virtually*
- Qualified Architectural Technologist with 2 years’+ post-graduate experience
- Project experience should include some medium to large scale projects across commercial, residential, healthcare or mixed-use developments
- Strong design, technical and construction knowledge is essential for this role, combined with detailing, design development and tender pack assembly
- A good understanding of the statutory consent processes (Planning, FSCA, DAC), current Building Regulations, and the BC(A)R process
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
Salary & Benefits
- 23 days holidays
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist, Registered Architect or Graduate interested in architectural opportunities in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.