Architectural Technologist (Revit)
A busy design consultancy in north Dublin with a wide variety of projects, are seeking to recruit qualified Architectural Technologists with 5 years+ experience to join the growing architectural team.
The ideal Architectural Technologist must have a good experience and understanding of the current building regulations, a minimum of 5 years’ industry experience in Ireland / UK and have full proficiency in Revit.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a range of medium and largescale projects including residential, educational, leisure, fit out, commercial, transportation and retail and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Educated to degree level in Architectural Technology
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- 5 years’+ post qualification experience across a variety of project types
- Good technical understanding and detailing skills
- A good understanding and experience working with current Irish or UK building regulations is essential
- Previous project experience should include residential, industrial, commercial OR educational developments
- Highly motivated individual with good communication and organisational skills.
- This opportunity is open to Architectural Technologist’s holding an EU passport or valid work permit.
- €50k-€65k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Professional subscriptions
- Death in service benefit
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist, Architect, Graduate Architect looking for a new opportunity in Dublin, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on current vacancies with industry leading practices.