A medium sized architectural practice in south Dublin is expanding and seeking to add an experienced Architectural Technologist to the team, to work on a range of commercial, leisure, healthcare, hospitality, and residential projects across Ireland and internationally.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a growing team and take responsibility for producing planning, tender and construction drawings for several commercial and residential projects. Proficiency in both AutoCAD and Revit is desired, but recent experience in Ireland is essential.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a varied project portfolio, working closely with the design team, clients’ and take the projects through to completion on site.
*All interviews will be conducted virtually*
Minimum experience required:
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 2 years’ industry experience
- Recent architectural experience in Ireland working adhering to current industry regulations
- Strong technical understanding
- Previous experience should include commercial, residential or leisure projects
- Good working knowledge of the current Irish building regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up is essential and knowledge of Revit is highly desired
- Possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- €35k-€45k doe
- Annual salary review
If you are an Architectural Technologist or Senior Architectural Technologist with recent industry experience seeking a career move, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion about this opportunity and other opportunities in Ireland.