A small architectural practice in South Dublin has a new opportunity for an Architectural Technologist with a min of 2 years’ experience to join the team. The successful Architectural Technologist will join a close-knit team and initially work on a retail project using both Revit and AutoCAD. Other projects within their portfolio include commercial, leisure and conservation developments.
The Architectural Technologist will join a small team and assist in taking a retail project from planning to construction on site phases.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have at least 2 years’ industry experience, possess strong detailing skills, good technical knowledge along with proven success in the Irish market.
- A minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of the current Irish Building Regulations
- Strong technical skills and understanding
- Experience detailing roofs, facades and curtain walling desired
- Previous experience working on site is highly desired
- Highly motivated with good communication and organisational skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Previous project experience should include commercial or retail developments
- Must have previous architectural experience in Ireland
- Team player
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.