A design led architectural practice in Dublin city with a wide variety of projects across commercial, mixed-use, masterplanning, healthcare, educational, leisure, industrial and retail developments, have an immediate requirement for an experienced Architectural Technologist with good proficiency in Revit too join the team.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have previous project experience across leisure, educational or industrial projects of medium / large-scale from tender stage through to completion, and possess strong technical skills in addition to being fully conversant of current industry regulations. Excellent communication and client liaising skills are important attributes too.
This opportunity would suit an intermediate level Architectural Technologist who is interested in joining a medium sized vibrant practice where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist
- A minimum of 4 years’ architectural experience
- A good understanding and experience working with current building regulations
- Site experience in Ireland is desired
- Previous experience delivering medium / largescale projects from tender to construction stages
- Project experience should include leisure, educational or industrial preferably
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
- €45k-€55k depending on experience
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent CPD and mentorship programme
- Dublin city centre
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist holding eligibility to work in Ireland and you meet the requirements above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.