An experienced Architectural Technologist with full proficiency in Revit OR a Revit Technologist, is urgently required by an expanding in-house design team based in their office in North Dublin. They have a range of on-going developments (in excess of 50) across Ireland including residential, primary care and commercial developments.
This is a company making a difference, they work ethically and are not commercially driven, they focus of supporting and assisting disadvantaged people across communities in Ireland. They work collaboratively with the construction of the developments and the people they assist is the focus of each project.
The successful Architectural Technologist with join a design and construction team with offices across Ireland making an impact on the community. They will ideally have 2 years+ architecture experience and be fully familiar with current industry regulations along with possessing a high level of proficiency in Revit.
- Educated to Degree level in Architectural Technology
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- A minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience across a variety of project types
- Passionate about people
- Good technical understanding
- A good understanding and experience working with current building regulations is essential
- Previous project experience should include residential, primary care, educational OR commercial developments
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Full permission to commence employment in the coming weeks is essential
- Bike to work scheme
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist, Architect, Graduate Architect looking for a new opportunity in Dublin, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on current vacancies with industry leading practices.