An international architectural practice with two offices in Ireland, are seeking to recruit a qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience to join the growing team. The ideal Architectural Technologist will have experience across mixed-use, commercial, and healthcare projects, be proficient in Revit (preferably) along with having a good understanding of current industry regulations.
The successful Architectural Technologist will work alongside the Senior Associate and Project Architect taking projects through each stage of development through to completion on site and will initially be involved in healthcare projects, so previous exposure to healthcare projects is beneficial.
The Senior level Architectural Technologist will join a studio-based team in Limerick (currently working remotely), where they will get the opportunity to take the lead on a range of projects and offer assistance to the Junior and Intermediate level technical team
Career development and progression is fully supported.
**Excellent salary and benefits package on offer**
- A qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 5 years’ architectural experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of commercial, healthcare, or residential projects
- Proficiency in Revit is desired
- A good knowledge and experience work with current construction and building legislation in Ireland
- Detailed knowledge of BC(A)R process.
- Proven success managing projects efficiently and profitably
- Possess strong technical skills
- Experience of Public Works Contract administration
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold an EU passport or hold a valid work permit
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€60k negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days+ holidays
- Pension contributions
- Professional subscriptions
- Bike to work scheme
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist or Senior Architectural Technologist looking to progress your career in Ireland, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.