An award winning and highly commended architectural practice in Cork are recruiting a Registered Architect with 5 years’ experience to join the team. They have a wide project portfolio with some of their current projects include medium and large-scale mixed-use, commercial, residential, industrial, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing.
The ideal candidate must be an RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect with at least 5 years’ post-graduate experience, Revit proficient and have full familiarity and experience working with current industry regulations.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Architect to progress their career with a leading Irish architectural practice offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Hold professional membership to RIAI or RIBA
- Registered Architect with 5 years post graduate experience, of which a significant portion must have been gained in Ireland or the UK
- Previous experience across medium to large scale industrial, pharmaceutical, or manufacturing developments
- Full proficiency using Revit
- Proven success delivering projects to agreed milestones
- Good working knowledge and experience adhering to current building and planning legislation
- Strong site experience is desired
- In the current climate, preference given to Registered Architects already residing in Ireland
- €45k-€55k depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Offer bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architect, Senior Architect or Project Architect with architectural experience in Ireland and interested in this position, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.