Project Lead – (Architect or Senior Architectural Technologist)
A busy architectural practice in Galway city have a new opportunity for an experienced Project Lead (Architect OR Senior Architectural Technologist) with previous experience managing medium and large-scale projects in Ireland. The successful Architect / Senior Architectural Technologist will join a contemporary practice with a wide ranging project portfolio across educational, leisure, commercial, residential and industrial developments.
The Architect / Senior Architectural Technologist will initially take the lead on an educational development (Ca. €30m) in the west of Ireland along with leading and mentoring a small team.
The ideal Architectural professional MUST have previous success delivering projects from planning to construction stages in adherence to current industry regulations, along with possessing good design and technical skills, who can competently lead a small team to ensure project timescales are met.
Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is desired, but not essential.
This position will be based in Galway city, however hybrid working is on offer.
**Excellent salary and benefits package on offer**
- Registered Architect OR Senior Architectural Technologist
- Proven success delivering projects in Ireland
- Excellent technical skills
- Proven success delivering projects through each stage of development in line with current industry regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit packages is advantageous
- Previous project experience should include educational, residential OR commercial projects in Ireland
- Site experience in Ireland is essential
- The ability to lead and mentor a small team
- Strong communication and client liaison skills
- Excellent organisation and negotiation skills
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
- €70k-€80k depending on experience
- Professional subscriptions
- Bonus scheme
If you are a qualified Architect or Architectural Technologist interested in new opportunities in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.