A Registered Architect (or Graduate Architect working towards registration), with circa 5 years’ architectural experience is required by a leading design and build company in county Dublin. Working closely with the Head of Design, the successful Architect will join the small design team and work on a range of commercial workplace / office fit out, healthcare and retail projects across Dublin, taking them from schematic design through to completion on site.
They are seeking to appoint a talented Architect with good interpersonal and design skills, who can work collaboratively across the business. They offer turnkey solutions to clients in Ireland and internationally and are predominantly involved in commercial office fit outs offering inspirational ideas to clients. The Architect will gain full project exposure from initial client brief through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have previous fit out experience, be familiar with current building regulations and possess strong technical skills. Great personal and career progression opportunity on offer.
Minimum requirements to be considered: (Must hold an EU passport or a valid work permit)
- RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect – or a Graduate Architect with 5 years’ experience working towards registration
- Circa 5 / 6 years architectural experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and knowledge of BIM software (ArchiCAD / Revit) is beneficial
- Proven success taking projects from schematic design phase through to final completion
- Excellent design skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience delivering projects on site
- Project experience should include commercial or office fit outs
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of current industry regulations
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success working within a collaborative team environment
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€60k doe
- Hybrid working
If you are an experienced Architect or Graduate Architect with good proficiency in AutoCAD and familiar with current industry regulations, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.