Architect / Associate level
One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices with a legacy of great projects are seeking to recruit a Registered Architect with 10-15 years’ industry experience. This is a senior level appointment for an Architect seeking to progress their career and assist the Director.
The ideal Architect will be RIAI / RIBA Registered, have in excess of 10 years industry experience delivering projects of varying scales through to completion.
Based in their Dublin south city office working closely with the Director and team, they will be initially involved in commercial and healthcare developments, taking them from various stages of development through to completion, whilst managing project timelines. They have a significant project portfolio spanning healthcare, leisure, educational, commercial and residential developments.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Architect, who is keen to progress their career within a well-established architectural practice offering autonomy and support.
The ideal Architect will:
- Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ post graduate experience working for architectural practices, some of which must have been gained in Ireland or the UK
- Have proven success taking projects from concept design through to completion in accordance to current industry regulations
- Good level of proficiency in Revit is essential
- Possess strong design skills and technical understanding
- Have a range of project experience of varying scales – ideally across commercial or healthcare developments
- Previous track record working closely with clients and contractors
- Thorough understanding and experience working within the current planning legislations.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Annual Bonus
- Hybrid working
- Early finish Friday
- Discounted Healthcare
If you are an experienced Architect looking for a new opportunity offering excellent career progression, please email your CV and to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.