Senior Sustainability Engineer required to join a thriving multi – disciplinary engineering consultancy based in their Kilkenny Office. This role comes with the opportunity to work on a large range of multimillion-euro projects across a range of sectors. The company is looking forward to fantastic growth in the coming years and the successful Sustainability Engineer would be essential to this growth.
- Be part of a fantastic team of engineers working to reduce the environmental impact of buildings.
- Manage multiple projects LEED, BREEAM, FItwel & Edge.
- Provide guidance to junior members of staff.
- Produce energy calculations, heating analysis and generate building thermal loads.
- Manage SEAI Grants applications such as EXEED.
- Use IES VE to produce thermal models and simulations related to a range of building projects.
- Liaising closely with clients.
- Report to the head of sustainability regarding all projects and assist with client management.
- Bachelor s Degree in mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Masters in Sustainable Energy Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Mechanical or Sustainable Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Thermal Modelling using IES VE
- Chartership or in the process of being chartered a distinct advantage
- Understanding of the current building standards
- Understanding of SEAI Grants, SI426 Energy Audit process.
Salary & Benefits:
- €65k – €75k – doe.
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 21 days annual leave
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent work life balance and great company culture.
If you are a Sustainability Engineer looking for a new role, please reach out to Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We also have multiple roles for Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineers across Ireland. We will never send your cv our clients without your permission.