Sustainability Engineer required to join a leading Mechanical and Electrical Consultancy based in their Dublin City Centre office. In this role you will be working on some of Irelands leading building services projects and assist the sustainability team in reducing energy costs and improve energy efficiency in the design stage of construction.
- Use IES VE to produce thermal models and simulations related to a range of projects to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Produce energy calculations, heating analysis and generate building thermal loads
- Conduct site inspections
- Carry out non-domestic BER assessments and BER upgrade reports
- Design energy retrofit systems
- Liaise with the mechanical and electrical team on all projects
- Conduct energy surveys
- Degree in Building Services – Sustainability/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil-Structural
- Minimum three years experience as a sustainability engineer
- Good knowledge of MEP Services
- Knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
- Experience in Thermal Modelling using IES VE with a solid understanding of MEP Services
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: €40k – €50k
- Performance bases annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing allowance.
If you are a Sustainability Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer on 086 1034862. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.