Structural Engineer required for precast company based in Offaly. Our client is looking for a junior design engineer to join their team in their head offices. This is a great opportunity for a junior design engineer looking to get good exposure to large projects in and outside of Ireland. The successful candidate will be trained in relevant software.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of a range of projects in Ireland and overseas.
- The Structural Engineer will work with a project team in the preparation of high-quality engineering for a broad range of projects.
- As a Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 1+ years experience working in an Irish or UK company.
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and proven commitment to CPD.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and maintain a good work ethic.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40k-€50k DOE
- Great benefits package.
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale on 086 1039298 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.