Senior Civil Engineer (5-6 years):
*Irish owned consultancy offering excellent work life balance*
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join an Irish owned well established Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy. The successful Civil Engineer will work on challenging civil engineering design for site development projects, which vary from residential to multi-million-euro commercial and mixed use developments for blue-chip clients as well as the public sector. The successful Civil Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to progress their career, working on challenging and innovative projects whilst working closely with clients.
- Civil engineering site development works for the following projects;
- Numerous apartment and housing schemes and student accommodation
- Various Office developments ranging in value from €10 – €100m
- Large Mixed-Use Development with a huge civil engineering component, involving coastal works, drainage and roads. Over €100m
- €400m Office development
- €200m Five story office building over three levels of basement. Approx 350,000 sq.ft. Client is a massive US blue chip company.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with 5-6 years post graduate experience in the design of civil engineering / site development works (earthworks, road, drainage and water).
- Ideally have experience in Autocad and Civil 3D.
- Ideally have experience in the delivery of consultancy services and some project management.
- Be highly motivated to succeed and progress your career within this consultancy.
- Good time management skills, with ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- The successful Civil Engineer must be in Ireland at present.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55K – €65K+
- Benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Travel to work scheme
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.