Structural Engineer – 2-3 years:
*Super work life balance & challenging projects*
- Structural Engineer with 2-3+ years experience required to join a medium sized consultancy in Cork.
- The successful Structural Engineer will work as part of a team, on a range of award winning projects.
- You will be responsible for design, report writing, meeting clients, attending Design Team meetings and site meetings.
- This company is committed to encouraging and supporting the careers and professional development of all staff.
- The practice offers the successful Structural Engineer excellent career opportunities in a supportive environment. Committed senior staff providing training, experience, and encouragement to develop and achieve career aspirations and realise the full potential of every individual.
- €50m library building
- €60m office development
- €30m Student accommodation
- Multiple Medical Device Facilities
- Refurbishment of office building in Dublin city
- Numerous Blue-chip clients – within Educational, Pharma, Sport, and Recreation
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Structural Engineer with 2-3+ years post graduate experience in structural engineering design within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK
- Ability to design and deliver structural engineering solutions on a range of projects
- Experience of steel and concrete design to Eurocodes
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €35k-€45k doe
- Established 50 years with two offices in Ireland
- Excellent working environment
- Ethos for problem solving – work closely with Award winning projects
- Promote CPD
- Healthcare scheme
- Annual reviews,
- Short working hours on Friday 4:15
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.