Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions, one of Ireland s top Civil Contractors has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Site Supervisor in the Mid West region. You will join their experienced teams working on Civil & Utilities projects across Limerick, Clare and Tipperary.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Maintaining HSEQ standards at all times for all works.
- Reviewing work packages in preparation for construction.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance to traffic management and HSQE plans.
- Liaising with all third-party shareholders to ensure works are carried out efficiently.
- Maintaining records.
- Managing the project in line with the works programme and ensuring the project stays within budget.
- Advising on commercial risks within the project.
- Previous experience managing power, tanks, ductwork, heavy civils & public roadwork type projects.
- Experience in utilities projects.
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding training.
- Managing Safely in Construction training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
- Salary circa €60k – €70k
- Excellent Benefits package
If you are a Site Supervisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.