Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions, one of Ireland s top Civil Contractors has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Site Supervisor/Foreman working on a Civils & Utilities project in County Meath.
- Managing the day-to-day activity across sites
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring completion dates are met
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork
- Experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience managing; water infrastructure / heavy civils & public roadwork type projects is essential.
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding tickets.
- Managing Safely in Construction training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
- Salary circa €60k – €70k
- Excellent Benefits package
If you are a Site Supervisor/Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.