Site Manager- Housing
Site Manager required for a mid-sized Main Building Contractor to work on a housing project in County Offaly due to start early 2023. The successful Site Manager will have worked on housing developments previously and have experience of all aspects of the build from civils/groundworks up to finishing. Our client has several more project in the pipeline in this area, so this is ideal for the Site Manager that wants to work closer to home and prevent a long commute.
- IT competent
- Completing reports
- General site paperwork
- Management of all trades
- Management of all subcontractors
- Day to day management of site.
- Managing programme
- Ensure completion dates are met
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing health and safety on Site
- Strong housing experience in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards
- Main Contractor experience as Site Manager
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.