Our client are looking for a Site Manager to join their growing team based in Waterford. The ideal candidate will have Previous Site Supervision/Management experience as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary.
- Oversee daily operations on solar projects sites, ensuring compliance with safety protocols, quality and project specifications.
- Implement, maintain and enforce good on site QEHS practises
- Lead a team of installers, technicians, and subcontractors.
- Collaborate with the procurement department to guarantee the prompt delivery of materials to the site in
- accordance with the established work schedule
- Establish and uphold quality control measure to ensure installation and maintenance of systems align with industry standards
- Provide guidance and support to ensure that all team members work efficiently and safely.
- Work closely and report to PM and senior management ensuring clear communication
- Flexibility to travel & overnight as required is a must
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
- Working to KPI’s
- Electrical Background/Trade or relevant industry experience is essential
- Previous Site Supervision/Management is required ( min 2+ Years of site management)
- Safe pass, manual handling, MEWP, First aid, Confined space, Abrasive Wheels, Hot works & Working at height etc. would be an advantage
- Roofing, Scaffolding, PCSC experience beneficial
- Strong organisational skills
- €70,000 – €75,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jack Owens on 086 065 3873 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.