Site Manager (Internals) required to join a Main Building Contractor, to work on a large residential development in North Dublin. The project is located just off the M50, and in close proximity to the M1. The company have a large pipeline of work and are very busy at present. The Site Manager will be strong in finishes and upon completion of this project will be move to another locally. This is a great opportunity to progress within a fantastic company.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Must have worked on build projects in Ireland or the UK valued over €5M.
- Organise labour and sub-contractors.
- Strong finishing experience.
- 6 years experience in a site management position.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractor performance.
- Coordinate logistics on site.
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times.
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
- Travel allowance / Company vehicle
- Phone, iPad, laptop
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.