Site Manager with main contractor/ developer experience required for main contractor in Dublin. We are looking for an experienced site manager with Irish or UK experience to join a well-established team dealing with commercial, residential, fitout, restoration, and health care projects around the Dublin area.
This is a great opportunity for a Site manager looking to progress their career in a contractor with a great pipeline of work and who value their staff.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management or strong management background
- Ideally have at least 5 years experience working as a SM / General Foreman on residential/ commercial projects or similar in Ireland or the UK
- Must be commercially aware.
- RC Frame experience preferred but not essential
- The successful Site Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have several sectional foremen working below him – Fa√ßade Manager, Finishing Manager, etc.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Company Director.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Basic salary circa 70k – €80k
- Company vehicle (Fully expensed)
- Attractive benefits package
- Career progression within the company
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.