Our client is a well-established and growing civil engineering company seeking to hire a Civil Site Foreman. They provide a wide range of high-quality civil engineering, utility infrastructure and residential construction services and solutions throughout Ireland. If you are looking to progress your career with a recognised industry leader, please apply today.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and proven track record as a foreman on civil engineering projects including groundworks, roads, ESB and utilities.
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Supervision of site personnel.
- Scheduling of all resources to meet project guidelines.
- Maintain daily and weekly site records.
- Work in conjunction with the management team.
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
- Basic salary circa €70k – €80k.
- Training and courses will be provided.
If you are a Site Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jack Owens at J.email@example.com for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.