Site Engineer with 5+ years experience required for a tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale mixed-use development in South Dublin. This project is only in groundworks stage and will have 3+ year duration. Our client is looking for a talented engineer with RC Frame experience. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for setting out as well as other standard site engineering duties. Our client will pay a top salary for the successful site engineer and will provide strong opportunity to progress into management whilst working on the largest commercial and residential builds in the country.
- Responsibility for design coordination of all civil and structural elements with the design team and ensuring that the design is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility for the completion of the project in line with programme and budget.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction project in relation to civil and structural elements.
- Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works and to implement the following
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- 5+ years experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary circa €70k -€75k (for very experienced candidates)
- Benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.