Site Engineer required by a Top Civil Engineering Contractor in Dublin. You will report to the Senior Engineer and offer advice in all technical aspects of the project. This is an ideal role for a Civil Site Engineer, who has experience in utilities and roadworks, to advance their career into management level within a highly progressive Civil contractor.
Contact Lisa Cullen for a confidential discussion.
- 2-3 years experience on Civil Engineering projects, with particular emphasis on utilities and road works.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering.
- Strong setting out experience, with proficiency in Total Station Topcon and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation.
- Robotic Total Stations experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Salary: €50k-€60k
- Company vehicle
- Ideal company to progress in
If you are a Site Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Lisa Cullen for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.