A Tier 1 Main Building Contractor is seeking a Site Engineer with three years of experience for a large-scale RC frame build in Central Dublin. Candidates must have a proven track record of successful setting-out and extensive experience working on significant building projects. Our client has a built up a good pipeline of work in the Munster Region over the past few years.
- Setting out drainage, ducting, groundworks
- Management of external finishes such as paving and concrete footpaths
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- 3+ years experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Travel allowance / Company van
- Great benefits package
- Strong opportunities to progress
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.