Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
Site Engineer with 2+ years experience required for mid-sized main contractor. Our client is looking for an engineer with Main Building Contractor experience. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for setting out as well as other site engineering duties.
- Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works and to implement the following.
- Responsibility for design coordination of all civil and structural elements with the design team and ensuring that the design is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction project in relation to civil and structural elements.
- Responsibility for the completion of the project in line with programme and budget.
- Setting out
- 2+ years experience
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Full driving license
- RC Frame/ Structural Steel Experience
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €50k -€60k DOE
- Benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CVs to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.