Multiple Site Engineers required to join one of Ireland’s leading Civil Engineering Contractors for projects in Limerick, Cork and Kerry starting in 2023. The positions are site based and vary depending on the project.
- Setting out
- Overseeing building work
- Site surveying
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Assisting the procurement department
- Assisting the commercial department.
- Completing SHEQ forms
- Tracking site records
- Completing labour and plant returns
- General site civil engineering daily tasks
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Must have a minimum 1-5 years recent experience on Civil Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK (mandatory)
- Must have knowledge setting out equipment including GPS, site engineer level, total station
- Experience in roads or utilities industry (preferred)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Salary circa €50k – €70k DOE
- Excellent benefits package
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.