Site Clerk required for a leading main contractor to work on a project in North Dublin. This is a permanent role with a well-respected company, ideal for a Site Clerk that wants to develop a long-term career. The company have projects both on the north and south side of Dublin. The successful Site Clerk will have worked in a similar capacity previously.
- BCAR Admin.
- Quality Control.
- Procore trained (desirable but not essential)
- Use of Sharepoint.
- Responsible for safe keeping of all Health & Safety paperwork.
- Document control for the site management team.
- Procurement of site materials.
- Ensuring invoices and dockets correctly.
- Office for the accounts related activities performed on site.
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 2 year s previous experience working in a similar role on site.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €35k – €40K
- Great benefits package
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Eve Dobson on 086 189 3835 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.