Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work, one of Ireland s largest Civil Contractors has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and experienced Site Agent with a proven track record. You will join an experienced team working on a large civil project in County Meath.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Report to Senior Management on a daily and weekly progress.
- Manage and organise the site team daily, ensuring that tasks are planned ahead and coordinated with the team.
- Updating management on site progress.
- Regularly record site development and maintain site paperwork.
- Ensure production on site is retained at the highest level of quality and on schedule.
- Maintain Health & Safety throughout site.
- Coordinate Plant, Equipment and Materials, ensuring they are fit for purpose and used correctly.
- Degree qualified.
- The successful Site Agent will have at least 5 years experience working in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- €65K – €75K.
- Benefits Package
If you are a Site Agent considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.