Website Global Professional Consulants
Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work, Ireland’s largest Civil Contractors has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and experienced Site Agent with a proven track record. The successful Site Agent will be working on heavy civils projects in Dublin.
- Report to Senior Management on a daily and weekly progress.
- Manage and organise the site team daily, ensuring that tasks are planned ahead and coordinated with the team.
- Updating management on site progress.
- Regularly record site development and maintain site paperwork.
- Ensure production on site is retained at the highest level of quality and on schedule.
- Maintain Health & Safety throughout site.
- Coordinate Plant, Equipment and Materials, ensuring they are fit for purpose and used correctly.
- Engineering Degree preferred
- Piling Experience
- The successful Site Agent will have at least 8 years’ experience as a Site Agent
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience in concrete works and heavy civils essential
- €60K – €80K neg DOE
- Company Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance
- Benefits Package
- 24 days annual leave
If you are a Site Agent considering a career move, please feel to send your CV to email@example.com or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.