Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work, one of Ireland s top Civil and Utility Contractors are hiring multiple Site Agents. These are full time positions for clients including Irish Water, NBI, Local Authorities and private clients across various locations.
- Conduct Site Surveying and Setting Out
- Assist in controlling plant and materials on site
- Ensure all work is produced to the highest quality standard
- Regularly complete the site diary and paperwork
- Be present for site meetings, ensuring that issues arising on site are discussed and amended
- Ensure Health and Safety is implemented throughout site
- Liaise with Clients / Consultancies when necessary
- Civils, drainage or utilities (water & electricity) experience.
- The successful candidate preferably to have a qualification in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with reading of design.
- Good I.T. and communications skills.
- Experience in dealing with site activities and multiple teams.
- Team player
- Full driving licence is essential
- Salary circa €55k – €65k neg. DOE
- Annual bonus subject to team and individual performance
If you are a Site Agent/Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.