Setting-Out Engineer required for works in Dublin with reputable main contractor. This job is based in Dublin city and requires an experienced setting out engineer with 5+ years experience in the construction industry in either Ireland or the UK. The successful candidate will be joining an established company who supports career progression and has a strong pipeline of work around Dublin.
- 5 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients, and other professional staff
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Subcontractor management
- €55k-€65k DOE
- Career progression opportunities
- Relevant training and education courses can be provided
- Benefits package
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CVs to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.