Setting-Out Engineer required for main contractor for job starting in Meath. The successful Setting-out Engineer will have plenty of work in the area over the coming years. Our client s current projects include commercial, residential, and retail developments. This is an ideal role for the setting-out Engineer with at least 2 years experience who wants to join a main contractor with a great reputation and fully support career development. The successful candidate will work closely with and report to the Project manager on site.
- 2 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Setting out
- Subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients, and other professional staff
- €45k-€55k DOE
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.