**Fantastic role with autonomy & hybrid working**
Structural Engineer with 4-7 years experience, required to join a leading engineering consultancy in Cork. As Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the design and management of a range of projects from inception to completion whilst working closely with clients.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of projects of varying size and complexity largely for blue-chip clients.
- Your role will involve developing schemes for the architects, management of projects and occasional site visits.
- You will manage a small team of graduates, assisting them with design.
- This role will suit a Senior Structural Engineer who is positive, approachable, and well-motivated.
- You will report to the Director.
- The successful Structural Engineer will work mainly on structural engineering projects ranging in complexity, including educational, healthcare and residential.
- Multiple education projects – €4m to €25m
- Primary care centres – €17m
- Multiple residential schemes ranging in value.
- Large mixed use schemes ranging in value.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 4-7 years of experience in the design of building projects using Eurocodes.
- Must have experience in the design and management of both concrete and structural steel projects.
- Driving license required.
- Excellent salary circa €50k – €55k+ (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working but must be based in Cork as occasional visits to site may be necessary.
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.