Senior Site Manager required for a top developer who are building a 300+ unit apartment complex near Crumlin – Dublin. Our client has a great reputation as a builder developer and has developed a strong team made up on personnel who are experienced working in top tier companies in Dublin and can successfully and smoothly deliver projects of this size and scale. The ideal candidate will have 7 years+ site experience as a general Site Manager with experience in all aspects of the build- apartments experience preferred. The successful Site Manager will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors whilst maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control. The successful Site Manager will have worked on large commercial builds previously.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on apartments
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent reference and track record
- Starting Salary: €75k- €85k
- Pension / Healthcare
- Excellent career development
- Company van
- Bonus paid twice per year.
If you are a Senior Site Manager looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.