Senior Quantity Surveyor with 7 years + experience required to join a leading main building contractor, to work on large scale residential projects in Dublin. The successful Senior QS will be responsible for tendering, working closely with clients and taking major projects from tender to final account. This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress into management.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Degree qualified.
- Must have 7+ years Quantity Surveying experience working for a developer or main contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware.
- Good knowledge of the various form of contracts in both public and private sectors.
- Must be fluent in English and eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €90k – €100k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Company vehicle / Travel Allowance
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.