A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join Ireland’s leading multi-disciplinary Engineering and Construction company. This role can be based out of head office in Kildare or Dublin.
- Preparation of internal commercial reporting and any other reports which may be required.
- Preparation of Valuations/Application for payment with full supporting documentation in accordance with the contract.
- Preparation of Cost Reports to the Client with contractually compliant supporting documentation.
- Preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules.
- Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts from the preparation of detailed requisitions, monitoring and authorisation of subcontract payments through to agreement of final accounts.
- Undertake the contract administration, including change management and maintain associated registers.
- Identifying commercial risks, opportunities, value engineering and change.
- Challenge & manage in cost control / cost mitigation.
- Ensure the correct site records are maintained.
- Implement a WBS structure to satisfy the Client & Contract requirements.
- Have an up- to-date Cost to Complete and Risk analysis Register for the projects(s).
- Preparation, negotiation and agreement of change events, extension of time claims, final accounts etc.
- Measurement of quantities in accordance with the standard methods of measurement as required.
- Ensure appropriate Client Management is initiated and maintained.
- Drafting of complex subcontract arrangement including professional services & appropriate terms of engagement.
- Identification and advice upon of insurance related issues, including PI.
- Maximising of cash position, including WIP control, cash flow production & improvement plans.
- Maintain / assist in the production of the margin improvement plan on the project.
- Assist in work winning duties as required, including technical writing for PQQ responses.
- Undertake any other work as required of you by your line manager
- Attend client engagement events for equivalent level customer feedback.
- Involvement in Business Improvement Initiatives.
- Degree Qualified
- 5 years post-graduate experience
- Full driving licence
- Salary circa €75k – €85k DOE
- 27 days annual leave
- Bonus structure
- Healthcare and Pension
- Excellent benefits package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.