Senior Quantity Surveyor with approximately 7 years experience required to join a leading residential developer based in South County Dublin. Our client has a great reputation both as an employer and for the high-end projects they complete. Our client is currently working on several large apartment s projects in the Dublin region, and they have several others in planning. The successful Senior QS will work alongside the Commercial Director and will help build up the commercial team. The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience on large residential projects – ideally apartments.
- Degree qualified with at least 7 years experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Starting Salary: €90k- €100k
- Health Insurance
- Company vehicle / allowance
- Bonus paid twice per annum (Fixed)
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.