My client is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. They are now searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The successful candidate will be based in the Dublin office.
- Responsible for all commercial functions on relevant projects.
- Assisting in the development of the business plan and high level strategy, monitoring progress against forecast and producing weekly profit and loss reports.
- Contract Administration
- Subcontractor Management
- Work with the Operation Directors / Senior Managers to ensure that projects spend costs are in accordance with the tender prices submitted and that change management processes capture changes and are embedded and enforced on all projects.
- Ensure that all Commercial tasks are dealt with in a timely, well presented and accurate manner in line with company commercial systems and procedures.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent QS qualification
- A proven track record of Commercial Management & Contract Administration on Projects up to € 5M
- Excellent Contract knowledge
- Commercially astute
- A working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
- A full clean driver s license and to be free to travel as required
- Salary circa €60k – €80k neg DOE
- Hybrid working
- 22 Day annual leave
- Excellent Benefits Package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.