Senior Project Planner – 17294
*** Hybrid Working Opportunity ***
Senior Project Planner required to work for one of Ireland’s largest M&E Contractors to work on a range of pharmaceutical projects in Dublin and Europe. This role will be based out of the companies Dublin office but also offers Hybrid working.
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please call or send your CV to Joe Newman for a confidential discussion.
- Project Planning and scheduling using Primavera P6 or ASTA Power Project.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Representing the company and hosting Progress/Planning meetings/workshops.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Develop bid programmes to support bid submissions.
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s as part of the project team.
- Represent the company (project planning representative) in client and subcontractor meetings.
- A relevant third level Engineering Degree or Construction Management Degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in the construction industry with an Irish/UK contractor.
- Experience working on Industrial Projects (Pharmaceutical, Data Centre or Semi-Conductor) is essential.
- Flexibility to travel to projects in Europe (typically 2-3 days per month at the companies expense).
- Experience in both M&E and CSA scope of works would be beneficial.
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective.
- IT and BIM skills – Microsoft Office, ASTA Power Project and Primavera P6 experience essential.
- Salary €85,000 to €95,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- 23 Days annual leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Continuous development program
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.