*** Hybrid Working Opportunity ***
Senior Buyer required to work for one of Ireland’s largest M&E Contractors to work on a range of pharmaceutical projects in Dublin and Europe. This role will be based out of the companies Dublin office but also offers Hybrid working.
If you are a Senior Buyer who is looking for your next career move, please call or send your CV to Joe Newman for a confidential discussion.
- Oversee end-to-end procurement, from sourcing to invoice clearance.
- Manage supplier sourcing, negotiations, bid analysis, and purchase orders.
- Coordinate with suppliers and accounts payable for invoice queries.
- Generate regular purchasing activity reports and maintain procurement schedules.
- Negotiate vendor alliances, build stakeholder relationships, and maximize value from supplier agreements.
- Assist in developing low-value, high-volume product categories.
- Lead material procurement for assigned projects and streamline processes to cut waste.
- Handle additional duties as needed for the role.
- A relevant third level qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the construction industry with an Irish/UK contractor.
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical Projects.
- Flexibility to travel to projects in Europe (typically 2-3 days per month at the companies expense).
- Experience in both M&E and CSA scope of works would be beneficial.
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salary €55,000 to €65,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- 23 Days annual leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Continuous development program
If you are a Senior Buyer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.